The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area. The Safeway Step® can be used to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Installation of the Safeway Step® includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Step®. The Safeway Step® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including - fiberglass, steel or even cast iron!
Benefits and features of the Safeway Step® include:
• Installed for just $895!
• Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
• Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
• Reduces the possibilities of falls.
• Typically Installed in less than one day.
• Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
• Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
• Creates a pass through 24 inches wide and approximately 8 inches deep.
• Three (3) sizes based on the tub rail/wall allow the Safeway Step to be utilized in most bathtubs.
• Available in multiple colors